At our first Likewise influencer event, we celebrated some of our power users at Local 360 in the heart of Belltown. Local 360 is a sustainable restaurant with an emphasis on local sourcing; the majority of the ingredients in the delicious appetizers were sourced within a 360 mile radius of Seattle.
Guests were treated to bags o’ swag, including stainless steel drinking straws from Pixery (we like to keep things sustainable here in Seattle), one of the most highly recommended books of 2018 (‘Educated’ by Tara Westover), and gift certificates for gyms, restaurants, massages and more.
Guests also entered raffles, taking home prizes like
- Penelope and the Beauty Bar‘s GLOW package (infrared detoxifying body wrap and non-surgical facelift). Penelope and the Beauty bar is a spa in Seattle’s Fairmont Olympic Hotel specializing in skin and body care; Likewisers recommend their massages and facials.
- A month of free yoga at Urban Yoga Spa, a downtown Seattle hotspot for yoga, spa services, and coffee, or at Balayoga, located in Kirkland and Fremont, and offering classes, workshops, retreats, teacher training and infrared sauna services. Om!
- Generous gift cards and free facials from Skoah, a spa with its own product line in downtown Seattle.
- Free floats at Floatseattle, where a 60-minute float, free of sound, sight, and gravity, gives you a complete rest.
- Soulcycle classes, good for the Bellevue or Seattle locations.
To save all these goodies to try for yourself, check out our Refresh and Refuel in Seattle list on the Likewise app.