USA TODAY's profile image

Best Destinations for a Cheap Summer Vacation

8 Places | by USA TODAY

Boston

Boston

Places

Boston
USA TODAY said: Discover New England
Las Vegas

Las Vegas

Places

Las Vegas
USA TODAY said: Very cheap from the West Coast but there are great round trip deals from Austin and Dallas as well.
Florida

Florida

Places

Florida, USA
USA TODAY said: Several cities in the Sunshine State have good airfare deals.
London

London

Criminal Defense Law, Personal Injury Law

London
USA TODAY said: Flight prices have dropped from the $1000 range to a mere $450 from New York.
Denver

Denver

Places

Denver
USA TODAY said: Hit up the Rockies
Portland

Portland

Pizza

Portland
USA TODAY said: Perfect if you're seeking a cooler destination with plenty of outdoor activities.
San Juan

San Juan

Places

USA TODAY said: Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Maarten all offer cheap airfares in June.
Spain

Spain

Places

Spain
USA TODAY said: Barcelona and Madrid are relatively cheap flight destinations in June.
Boston

Boston

Places

Boston
USA TODAY said: Discover New England
Denver

Denver

Places

Denver
USA TODAY said: Hit up the Rockies
Las Vegas

Las Vegas

Places

Las Vegas
USA TODAY said: Very cheap from the West Coast but there are great round trip deals from Austin and Dallas as well.
Portland

Portland

Pizza

Portland
USA TODAY said: Perfect if you're seeking a cooler destination with plenty of outdoor activities.
Florida

Florida

Places

Florida, USA
USA TODAY said: Several cities in the Sunshine State have good airfare deals.
San Juan

San Juan

Places

USA TODAY said: Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Maarten all offer cheap airfares in June.
London

London

Criminal Defense Law, Personal Injury Law

London
USA TODAY said: Flight prices have dropped from the $1000 range to a mere $450 from New York.
Spain

Spain

Places

Spain
USA TODAY said: Barcelona and Madrid are relatively cheap flight destinations in June.