Vanessa's profile image

Lake Norman (North Charlotte) Dining Guide

6 Restaurants | by Vanessa Murray

Kindred

Kindred

American (New), Cocktail Bars

131 N Main St, Davidson
Vanessa said: You may not understand everything on the menu but not to worry, everything is delicious! Farm to table, shareable bites! Ask to sit outside during a cool evening before summer humidity rolls in.
Famous Toastery Huntersville

Famous Toastery Huntersville

Restaurants

12715 Conner Dr, Huntersville
Vanessa said: So popular, they had to build another closer to our new home!
Summit Coffee Co.

Summit Coffee Co.

Coffee & Tea, Breakfast & Brunch

128 S Main St, Davidson
Vanessa said: Great coffee, fun feel, hip location to hang with Smart Davidson college students. wine nights and community events. A close tie to my favorite Urban Coffee Lounge in Juanita, WA.
Hello, Sailor

Hello, Sailor

Seafood, Sandwiches

20210 Henderson Rd, Cornelius
Vanessa said: Heard it’s fun place to eat at while out on the lake but higher prices than expected for a lake side spot.
Famous Toastery

Famous Toastery

Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional)

101 N Main St, Davidson
Vanessa said: Don’t worry if you have multiple servers, it’s a team approach to serve you as fast & fresh as possible. Brilliant.
BoatYard Eats

BoatYard Eats

Bars, Music Venues

18418 Statesville Road, Cornelius
Vanessa said: Perfect spot for families or sports team celebrations. Live music, large picnic tables but bring your patience, service can be slow on a busy weekend night.
Kindred

Kindred

American (New), Cocktail Bars

131 N Main St, Davidson
Vanessa said: You may not understand everything on the menu but not to worry, everything is delicious! Farm to table, shareable bites! Ask to sit outside during a cool evening before summer humidity rolls in.
Hello, Sailor

Hello, Sailor

Seafood, Sandwiches

20210 Henderson Rd, Cornelius
Vanessa said: Heard it’s fun place to eat at while out on the lake but higher prices than expected for a lake side spot.
Famous Toastery Huntersville

Famous Toastery Huntersville

Restaurants

12715 Conner Dr, Huntersville
Vanessa said: So popular, they had to build another closer to our new home!
Famous Toastery

Famous Toastery

Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional)

101 N Main St, Davidson
Vanessa said: Don’t worry if you have multiple servers, it’s a team approach to serve you as fast & fresh as possible. Brilliant.
Summit Coffee Co.

Summit Coffee Co.

Coffee & Tea, Breakfast & Brunch

128 S Main St, Davidson
Vanessa said: Great coffee, fun feel, hip location to hang with Smart Davidson college students. wine nights and community events. A close tie to my favorite Urban Coffee Lounge in Juanita, WA.
BoatYard Eats

BoatYard Eats

Bars, Music Venues

18418 Statesville Road, Cornelius
Vanessa said: Perfect spot for families or sports team celebrations. Live music, large picnic tables but bring your patience, service can be slow on a busy weekend night.